Friday, July 11, 2008

A day off...

I was so excited all week because I had today off completely from everything. Mark is gone all day, I got most of the cleaning done and I was hoping to just lay out at the pool all day. But I awoke this morning to no sun. I am pretty sad. Although I have to admit I am enjoying the quiet and peacefulness of being all alone with nothing to do. Life has been so crazy and busy lately that I feel somewhat out of place not having anything going on.

Tomorrow we have our first lifegoup meeting that I am leading. I am really excited about it. There are some great girls in the group and I hope that we become even close through the summer.

Mark and I are leaving to go camping next week. We are going to camp in Coldwater for 5 days and then go to Cinncinatti and see his family and go to a wedding. I am really excited!! Im so excited to go away just me and my husband and enjoy a relaxing break outside! Yay! There is a lot of work to do though before we go!

No comments:

Contact Us