Wednesday, June 9, 2010

content

Today I am doing all that I can to be content. Being content is what brings peace and thankfulness. It is so hard to be content. I find myself regretting things I think and say a lot. Wishing I had done things differently. Today I want to be content with where I am at.

I also want to remember that today is a new day. And I can always start new. Maybe there is something that I have been doing for the past 10 years and I feel like I can't change. But I can and today is the day. Why not just start new. Forget everything behind and press on. Today I start new. There are a lot of ruts I get myself into with negative thinking, criticism and poor decisions. Today I start over. I will be...

Thankful

Content

Kind

Humble

Positive

Encouraging

I will not think poorly of others

I will try to be a good friend instead of wishing someone would be a good friend to me...

We will start here...

No comments:

Contact Us